sábado, 4 de diciembre de 2010

An end, a new beginning





Last week I graduated from a 5 month DTS with Youth With a Mission, San Jose. God made incredible change through my fellow students and I and the people we were able to minister to.

I thank God for His love, for the cross, and for dying for me. Even when I am imperfect and a sinner He still calls me to sit at His table and enjoy His presence. Thank you God for your grace!

A new beginning starts when we wake up and make the decision to follow Christ, to make His dreams ours, and to surrender our rights at the cross to live according to His will. Leaving everything that this world has to offer can be difficult, but it's the only way that we can really live purposefully.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you where you go." Joshua 1:9

Let's go. Let's do. Let's walk on water, and by golly let's make a difference.



New Seasons from jonathan calvo on Vimeo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario